At 17 months and 3 weeks, my little Prince shows us a lot of amazing things he learned every day. Beautiful memories of his childhood that we will carry in our hearts and cherish for the rest of our lives. He is no longer a baby but a toddler who is hyperactive, overly sweet, clever and always with smiles in his face. It is when a day's work feels worthy for someone who never fails to remind us that the world is a beautiful place to live and life is not just about earning money and work and providing for the family.
My little Prince...
1. can now climb a chair, table, his high chair, the sofa to peek through the window, I am glad that your locomotor skills are well developing.
2. sit on a chair
3. follow directions like "close the door", "get your shoes", "push the button"
4. can close the door
5. collect his shoes and slippers from the shoe rack
6. can say single words like hon as in honey - he calls everyone in the house hon, he can utter daddy, cat, apples, and says "an" for something he is asking for
7. squeaks a lot
8. can press 0 on the elevator button
8. comb his hair
9. give mom, dad, sissy and autie bhabes wet kisses
10. give a flying kiss
11. sing miss na miss kita (i miss you so much) of father and son when he hears it on a regular tv commercial
12.loves lullaby to go to sleep
13. can cover himself with the blanket when its time to sleep
14. loves to play chase and hide and seek
15. jump and run
16. has 12 milk teeth
17. has been in the movie house twice already
18. likes apples and jelo
19. is more interested in commercials intead of the show
20. can hold a pencil and scribbles
21. uses his left hand when he does the # 20
22. likes to stay in the kitchen and look at what mommy is cooking
23. has a very firm grip
24. fascinated with birds
25. loves bath time
26. can eat on his own with his spoon and fork, we are teaching him a skill so let it be messy, there is always time to clean up
I am sure that there will be many more of these fascinating things that you will and can do in the coming years and we will be glad to witness them all. There is nothing more important to us but to see these precious moments of you while you are growing up and learning new things. love you Prince.